1) Please use your name to search for your results.
2) Your certificate will mention the actual distance covered.
3) If your name is not there, then you may have not submitted your run data or maybe the run data submitted is not appropriate.
In this new normal paradigm, with change being the only constant, we acclimatized ourselves accordingly as we bring forth to you the fourth edition of the “The Heart & Sole Run” in the form of a virtual marathon with an initiative towards women empowerment, progress of underprivileged children and communities. Just like every year “The Heart & Sole Run 4” will also be a charity run where we would support a cause bigger than ourselves while trying to give back something to the society. We would be donating our profits to the Community Outreach Program (CORP) and Fr. Agnel Ashram, so we encourage everyone to participate in this run so that you can make a difference in these difficult times as an individual.
Since 1977, the Community Outreach Programme (CORP) has worked to provide a platform for the holistic development of women, children, and the communities in which they live. At CORP, we believe that self-sufficiency, not dependence, is the key to a life of dignity and self-respect. It is this belief that gave birth to CORP more than 30 years ago, and it continues to be the common thread that binds our activities today.
The run can be done any time during the 2 days period starting from Saturday, midnight at 12.01 am on 13th March 2021 to Sunday, 11.59 pm-midnight on 14th March 2021.
2. The run will be captured on an exercise app on the phone or on a wrist device of choice.
3. On completion of the run, the same will be submitted using the verification link received.
4. Ideally, you must use one of the below-specified apps:
c) Nike Running Club
f) Map my Run
5. Our backend team will verify and send digital certificates.
6. There is no requirement for logging distance etc but at least it is expected that all instructions to be followed and safety measures adhered to.
Kraig Fernandes: +91 99307 41174
Saptarshi Chatterjee: +91 80172 07392
Fr. CRCE, Bandra.